Since 1995, I have been working in the real estate business. For over 12 years, I was responsible as a commercial project manager of a Berlin-based project developer for the construction of residential and commercial properties, including buying and realizing, selling and renting these properties.
Since 2007, I have been self-employed in real estate consulting. I have taken over and implemented complex projects for commercial clients (e.g. project development, due diligence for a residential portfolio, tenders for FM services) as well as assignments for private customers (e.g. reviewing documents for the purpose of buying and assistance in finding a property).
I’ll gladly provide…
- support in the acquisition phase - market comparison, review the existing documents like declaration of apportionment/joint property arrangement, protocols of condominium owners' meetings, land register, rental agreement, neighborhood agreements etc., as well as due diligence of larger portfolios,
- coordination of building activities (e.g. refurbishment/modernization, tenders for FM or PM services),
- individual accompanying when looking for property - I continuously check online and print media for current offers based on the agreed criteria, preselect the available offers, organize appointments to see the property, demand/review purchase documents, supply a technician, if necessary, etc. -,
- commercial project management in developing residential and commercial projects - My services include acquisition/purchase, procurement of financing and realizing of a project as well as marketing and renting of the entire object or segments thereof -,
- assistance in initiating contacts with potential business partners in Germany as well as abroad - worldwide RICS network, in particular personal contact to partners in Russia and Turkey.
Please contact me here, if you have any questions.